Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pinterest

However it's said: "P-interest" or "Pin-trest", it is still the most addicting site. My co-worker, Melba, showed it to me sometime last week and I have close to 1,000 pins..... please don't judge me. I'm sensitive. The one horrible thing that just keeps me going back to stupid pinterest is that they have TONS of pictures of dogs. If you don't know, I have an unusual obsession with the furry critters. I mean, you can't go wrong with a picture if a dog is in it. Take a look below:








this is obviously not a dog, just a funny picture of a cat


The tongue gets me in this picture... stupid cute dogs

I wanted to do this with Luke and Leia, but since they're +50lbs.. maybe not. And it'll probably not be as cute. 

This is what my dogs look like when we have treats... I think I have more scars from trying to give them treats then taking them on walks, cleaning after them, or brushing their teeth. Combined. 

Anywho, there really is no point to this post but that I'm currently obsessed with stupid pinterest. And dogs. 

Oh, and my camera is acting stupid so that's why I haven't updated in a while. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment