Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Resurrection

No, this isn't going to be spiritual, sorry y'all.

And by y'all, I mean "you all".

Anywho, I was going to wait to blog when we finally closed on our house, but WE HAVEN'T CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE.

We were supposed to close the end of June... but I don't think Wells Fargo owns any calendars because it's freakin September. I keep hearing "Oh, we'll close this week" and then the week goes by and no one is asking me to sign anything. I'm probably on the verge of committing murder, but luckily for Wells Fargo I'm too poor to fly out there to burn them alive on a stake. I hope to one day maybe just ruin their company, but I just don't have the energy. They're lucky I'm lazy.

The past couple of months have been a blur really. All we've been doing is waiting for our house to close, working, yard work, dog work, some sleeping (maybe), Michael probably got sick... oh wait no I did, more working, and we visited DC for a weekend for Ale's Sweet 15! I took tons of pictures, but on their camera, so I'll probably never see them since they never know where the cord is. The party was a lot of fun though, and Michael and I had a great time. I danced like an idiot with old friends, ate a TON of cheese, watched Mariachi's play, and got to visit with people I hadn't seen in years. It was so nice to drive around, even though we were only there for maybe 2 days total. Ale looked beautiful and elegant which is weird because I don't think I've ever seen her in anything other than soccer shorts. I also got caught up with everything soccer, thanks to her giving me play by plays of the past 35 matches. She didn't really, but the point I'm trying to make is she talks about soccer too much.

Apart from all of that boringness, the only thing exciting that's coming up is CHEWIE'S BIRTHDAY!!! Can you believe my little fatty fat is turning one!? I found this picture of him on my computer the other day of when we first got him:


How cute is my chunk-a-chunk!? He's so little and fluffy; his little tongue sticking out. I tried to get Chewie to sit the same way so that I could get a good "before and after" picture, but this is all he gave me:




Basically he's grown a lot and is really fat. And extremely cute. And smelly... but cute. I love my Chew-Chew and I can't wait to celebrate his first birthday on Sunday!

Hopefully soon I can finally blog about our new house... hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment