Wednesday, June 13, 2012

3 Year Anniversary

Michael and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary today :). It doesn't feel like it's been that long, but it also feels like I've known Michael forever. I'm so glad I married him. These past 3 years (I guess almost 4 if you count our dating...) have been getting better and better. Michael is my best friend and the only person on the planet who truly knows me. I have nothing to hide around him and I'm never ashamed of being my true self. He's hilarious and is always keeping things interesting. He also has a belief in me that I've never seen in anyone else. Remember my rant about him being my trainer? Well, I'm actually touched that he believed in me enough to know that I would get through some of the horrible work outs he put me through. He believes in me and I believe in him.

And he loves dogs. Which is convenient because we have 3 of them.

We celebrated by going to a fancy Italian place in the square. I got an expensive $26 fish meal that wasn't impressive. It was the most expensive meal I've ever had, and I regret it. I wanted to go to a sea food place that was on the other side of the square, but we had heard good things about the Italian restaurant so we figured it would be worth a try. I don't think I'll go there anytime soon again. Anywho, it was romantic and I love spending time with my hubhub.

Some overdue pictures:

One of our last hikes in Utah. I miss walking with them off the leash :(.

Leia playing with Daddy.

This is in our new place in the office. Luke likes to sit by the window and watch the happenings of the backyard. Silly boy.

These are our Hunger Game VIP tickets... I probably should have posted this a long time ago. W/e. I still have these tickets haha. 


1 comment:

  1. Paola,

    Glad to hear that love still abounds in the Black household. We miss you around here and hope you are doing well in your new job. Linda

    ReplyDelete