Monday, November 14, 2011

Movie Mania

So many good movies are coming out soon!!! (and by soon, I mean next year).

#1: Immortals
It's rated R... so maybe I'll wait till the edited version comes out? Anywho, it's very 300-like. I heard that the actual story line sucks, but it's very visually appealing. Good enough. I don't go to the movies to think; I go to relax and enjoy myself.

#2: Snow White & the Huntman

Honestly, this movie looks freakin AMAZING. Kristen Stewart doesn't seem like a bad Snow White, but I feel like they could have done better. W/e, Hemsworth more than makes up for it :).

#3: Hunger Games
I have yet to read the books (next on my reading list), but the story looks exciting. I'm debating on waiting for the movie to come out first before I read... This movie also has a Hemsworth in it, perfecto.


I really wish someone would remake the Eragon movie... and then finish the series. I'm on the third book and not too excited about reading the last one (which recently came out). Michael read the fourth one already (he finished it in less than 24 hours after it came out) and wasn't too happy about the ending. I heard the last book of Hunger Games is the same. I hate having books that end poorly. It discredits the author and makes their work tainted. But w/e, I'm not an author, I don't have the patience to write a book.

If anyone has book recommendations, I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment