Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sick

I've had the head cold for a couple days now. I'm ready to rip my nose off and suction out all the mucus. I'm also looking forward to a nice sleep that doesn't have me waking up all throughout the night because I can't breathe through my nose and I accidentally close my mouth. I should be at home resting, but it gets sooo boring there by yourself. It's so weird how I say that now. I usually jump at the chance to stay home and do nothing but now that I earn my sick leave... I'd rather not waste it. I mean, what if I get something horrible and really do have to stay home? Right? Because that happens often enough?

Now I'm thinking that I should have stayed...

I need one of these. And maybe a trashcan strapped to my waist? Perfect.

Fo' real....

No comments:

Post a Comment