Thursday, April 19, 2012

Graduation

So google has a new blog outline thing and it's freaking me out. I have no idea what I'm doing... so hopefully this posts? If not, then no one will cry about it which sets my mind at peace.

My handsome husband of almost 3 years (weird!) is graduating today!! He is suppose to be taking his last final right about now, which will officially make him a college grad! I like to give another shout out to him for finally finishing! (JK sweetheart).


My stud. How did I get so lucky? No idea. Anywho, he is getting his degree in Chinese with a Business minor. He will be starting his big boy job in June for Walmart in the Merchant Leadership Program. He is more than excited for this opportunity, and I couldn't be happier for him :). He's worked so hard for this and I'm happy that he reached his goal.

I love you sweetheart! Congrats on graduating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment