Friday, April 6, 2012

Frustrations

So the other day, BYU had a gay student panel and now everyone is talking about it. Let me get one thing straight: I don't hate gays. I grew up around them and love the ones I know, but not because they are gay. I love the gay people I know because they are cool people. I also know some gay people I don't really like. Again, NOT because they are gay, but because they are stupid and rude. Surprisingly, I also don't really like some straight people. Not because they are straight, but because they are weird.

One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when people talk about their sexuality like it's the only quality/characteristic they are. Here is my message to all gays who push the gay-agenda:

 I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE GAY

I don't. I never have. I don't want to know if people are gay. It's not because I hate gays or gays make me uncomfortable. It's because IT DOESN'T MATTER. Why do people make videos about being gay? Why do people have to push their gay-agenda down everyone's throats? It's like religion. I don't care what religion you are. I don't push my religion down your throats, so don't push yours down mine. I think people are annoying and self-centered. Keep your lives TO YOURSELVES. Live your life the best way possible and stop thinking that everyone wants to know about all the injustices you've been through because of something that's different about you. Just shut the hell up about it because it's making everyone think you're stupid.

If you hate me because of this, let me know. I'll get my tissues and cry about how horrible my life is because someone stupid hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment