Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hunger Games


I started reading this gem yesterday. THIS. BOOK. IS. AWESOME. The writing could be a little better. It's weird to get use to (at least for me...) since it's more loosely written versus being more structured. I'm guessing they're trying to match Kat's personality, but w/e. I love it. And I LOVE Catnip.


Freakin beast. I love how she just can't be fake in any way. If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. End of story. If she has stuff to do, she'll do it. No questions. She doesn't waste time and she puts those she loves first. I've always wanted to shoot a bow and arrow. Now I need to learn. And then there's sweet Peeta:


Last night I stopped right before the actual games start, so I don't know much about Peeta. What I do know though, is that he is a stud. I love this kid and his "relationship" with Katniss. So cute. BUT, this guy:


So yummy. So, so, yummy. Why is he dating Miley? Gross. It doesn't matter anyways since I'm married... but still, why Miley?! I really like this character. Gale. Another stud. Like I said though, I haven't read far enough so I'm not sure what type of character he becomes. So far though, I also like him with Katniss. And if he really looked like this, holy crap woman, get on it!

Just kidding.

Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment