Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Think I'm Sick

Honestly, I'm exhausted ALL the time. At first I thought it was because I wasn't sleeping well, but I realized that my sleeping schedule hasn't changed too drastically. Ya, I lose about 3 or 4 hours every now and again, but not to the point where I should be feeling like this. I feel really drowsy all the time. It's like my head is filled with water so I can't focus well. I've seen this affecting my work the most. I usually don't feel tired once I get to work, but now I feel like I'm about to pass out every couple hours. I'm kinda worried it's mono.... but I had it in high school so I'm not sure if it's really common to get it again (and if I do have it, Michael will have some explaining to do....). Anywho, I'm tired and I don't like it.

Pinterest funnies:

I thought this was really cute. If only Michael and I had iPhones.

Story of my life.

I dedicate this to all nerds. Please get off the crack.

Here is the site for the entire thing: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/gym
Hilarious

I like the Nutella part. And the nails. Braiding makes my arms hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment