Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Coma

I am so sick of treats.


I know. Let's pause for a second. So to celebrate the eve of my sugar fast, I decided to LOAD UP on sugar. The only thing that's coming out from this is a huge headache and stomach pain. I feel like complete crap and all I want to do is take a nap. I'm actually pretty excited to start, but whenever I really think about it, my anxiety rises. I have never realized how much food has sugar! This morning I had some delicious orange juice (thinking that I'm being so healthy) and I found out that my OJ has 21 grams of sugar in it................. poo.

I'm so freakin tired. I hate sugar. But I love funny pins:








I don't know why... but this made me laugh so hard. I think it's the sugar.

Why can't it just be March 23 already?

No comments:

Post a Comment