Friday, February 3, 2012

Wonder Woman

I just heard of this new thing that I'm going to be trying this next week:

COOKING

I just posted a thing about how Michael cooks all the time (and I seriously mean ALL the time), so I wanted to look less lazy by trying this thing out. Apparently you can make delicious food straight from your kitchen! Who knew...

I have three recipes that I'm going to try:

#1: Simple Sloppy Joes
#2: Crock Pot Barbeque Roast
#3: Crock Pot Cranberry Turkey Breast 

The ingredients are few and the instructions are simple (especially the crock pot stuff). I found this one website that's pretty cool: 

http://www.foodonthetable.com/users/show/659044

When you go on, it asks you what your food preferences are and then gives you a list of all the recipes that include your favorite foods. You compile a list of 3 recipes you want to use for the week and then it generates a grocery list (with the amounts you need of each thing)! You can add all the normal stuff like milk and bread and it will add it. It makes grocery shopping SO MUCH EASIER. I really really like the website, but it costs money. And when things cost money, I automatically don't like them. JK. I love it. I'm going to try and beg Michael to do it... 

So if you're reading this sweetheart, we should get it! So that I can make you yummy, cheap food! 

1 comment:

  1. Paola, I have a food blog and I think you would like some of the recipes, for the best ones to start with look under the category easy or crockpot. lmld.org

    Let me know if you have any questions :)

    ReplyDelete