Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sugar Fast

A bunch of us at work are going to do a sugar fast starting Thursday..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Feel free to shoot me some point after Thursday.

JK, I need to see Hunger Games before you do that. Anywho, we are going to do this fast for 21 days so we'll be done 2 days before my precious movie. I'm somewhat excited about it. We're not doing it for weight stuff, (at least I'm not...) so we are going to keep natural sugars (so we can eat fruits) and bread (since we're not trying to go over board with this). But all sweets and desserts are off the menu. I think I can do it. One person doing this challenge, Courtney, thought of having a "jar of shame". So if we eat a treat, our first treat will cost a quarter. Anything after that will double. So if we're on our 3rd treat, we have to add $1. I'm hoping to become pretty rich from this, but we have a competitive group of people. My goal right now is to IV sugar into my body, but I ate something bad on Sunday and am currently on a cracker diet. So boo on that. I just ate an Oreo and I haven't run to the bathroom, so I'm hoping I can stuff my face tonight and tomorrow. Apparently people get really bad sugar withdrawals, so this should be loads of fun! I'm already in such good moods after work.

Anywho, here are some hilarious pins:

Or dogs...

I like the orange section...

Love it.

If anyone wants to join me in this sugar fast, let me know. We can all be miserable together!

2 comments:

  1. I have done it several times, you just need to not kill anyone or cheat for 4 days, then the headache will pass and you wont threaten anyone's life over sweets anymore...

    Good luck! (i am sugar free and reduced carbs on weekdays)

    ReplyDelete