Thursday, January 26, 2012

Puppies

I can finally announce our latest addition to the Black Pack:

Meet Mr. Chewie!!!!

Yes, as in Chewbacca from Star Wars. So now we have Luke, Leia, and Chewie! He is a pure bred Newfoundland and the cutest, fattest, fluffiest thing EVER. I die inside every time I see him because all I want to do is squeeze him! He's playful and chubby, and LAZY. I love it. He likes to try and chase Luke and Leia, but they're part gazelle so he can never catch them. So instead, he'll crouch down (thinking he's hiding) and then pounce when they come near. He is absolutely adorable and I love the crap out of him! The picture above isn't actually him, it's from the internet, but it's the EXACT replica of him. He even has the cute white tuff on his chest.

We are now proud parents of three pups! Yay for dogs!

Pinterest funnies:




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you got another dog. I'm sure he's adorable. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete