Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 20

Tomorrow is my FINAL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really excited to eat sweet things... but I'm still having trouble deciding what sweet thing to eat. I told my co-workers that I'm going to make these lovelies and bring them to work on Thursday for us to eat:


Except they won't look ANTHING like what's above. I should probably take one of those "Nailed It" pictures that I love so much. Anywho, I came across this awesome article on my Yahoo page:



I want to make these foods and eat them all day Thursday and Friday, except that probably won't happen because I'm too lazy to cook. And Michael won't care to make them... darn. But hey, Hunger Games comes out FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep seeing 10 second clips online, and it just makes me go crazier. I was also thinking, after I see it, I'll have to wait another long time before I can get it on blu-ray! So this means I'll just have to make a couple trips back to the movie theater to watch it :).

And it got a 93% from the critics on rottentomatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment