Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 9

OK, so yesterday was pretty bad. Well not bad, but I had TONS of cravings. I finally settled on French Fries and boy was I feeling better afterward. I love salt. Maybe I should try a salt fast next... but salt is my life source so maybe not.

Anywho, I stopped looking at stupid, yummy desserts on Pinterest and instead I'm focusing on eating fruit when I get cravings. Apples are really good now, when before I would cringe at the sight of one. I'm also trying to drink more water since I never really do. That has had some annoying consequences since now I have to run to the bathroom every 20 minutes. I hope people don't think I'm pregnant....

Hunger Games comes out in 14 days.... I should probably start a count down for that as well :).

No comments:

Post a Comment