Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 21

The last day of the sugar fast has finally come! I'm am incredibly excited to eat sweets tomorrow :)!!!! I just hope I don't get toooo sick from all my sweet intake. It's weird because now that I can have sweets tomorrow, my cravings are getting worse! My period starting today might have something to do with it... but w/e.

I want all these things:
















I'm trying to get pre-screening tickets to Hunger Games because I've decided waiting in line for 3 hours before midnight is not as fun as it sounds. And I want to see it ASAP. But, if I can't get them, then I'll be in line for 3 hours......... eating desserts :D.

The Hunger Games album came out yesterday and I liked that the album had a "dark" theme to it, but most of the songs were super weird.... so I didn't buy it. I know, shocking. I did buy 2 or 3 of the songs though, so I'm still contributing to the "make more Hunger Games movies" fund.

2 comments:

  1. I know you're not worried about your body weight (as you shouldn't be). But I'm curious if this sugar fast made you feel any better... any healthier, I mean. I eat wayyyy to much sugar and something like this could be good for me, but I want some results (whether emotional, physical, mental, whatever). And we are seeing the movie tomorrow night. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt TONS better, Aimee. I was never tired during the day, where before I would get sluggish because my body was going through the "sugar boosts". Mentally I felt awesome because I felt powerful saying no to food haha. I would recommend trying it because it really makes you see how much we depend on sugar.
    And watch the movie, it was great!

    ReplyDelete